Sunday, September 18, 2011

You Spin Me Round Round, Baby, Right Round...

Just a week after coming across the Burger Chef Frisbee, I found more frisbees at another estate sale.  Odd, because they're not something I typically see.  And one of them brings back more memories.  I'm guessing this was also a premium from the Kmart cafe.  I bought many a bag of popcorn or soft pretzel and Coke Icee there.  This frisbee features their logo from the early '70's and is surprisingly a genuine Wham-O product.



This next one is from a local animal preserve and tourist attraction, Grant's Farm.  Situated on land once owned and farmed by President Ulysses S. Grant, it had been owned by Anheuser-Busch and operated as a free park for many years.  It's a staple for St. Louis residents and their.  It was recently turned over to the St. Louis County park's department.  The last I heard, it's continued use as an animal preserve was in question.


 I've never been a smoker, but his Lucky Strike frisbee intrigued me.  I'm not sure of the age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...